Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2247

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 [TOPIC] Customizing the HP iPaq 310
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 244

jjordanov

13 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  01:52:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@Mauro:
Thanks a lot man, it helped.

About "Disable "Drive Carefully" warning":
I think sjimmie is talking about the first post in this thread: search for Disable "Drive Carefully" warning over there.

I found a very cool site for iGo8 skins - if you guys haven't been there it's worth it to take a look. Mauro and Sancho - you could get even more ideas about your wonderful skins!
http://artwork-igo8.blogspot.com/search/label/skins
Go to Top of Page

sjimmie

Netherlands
33 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  09:16:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@Mauro, I meant the Disable Drive Carefully as explained on the first page (like jjordanov just said).

Simply said, in common\ui\drive_carefully.ui
Place a ; in front of each line in the <script sc_drive_carefully_init>.
Go to Top of Page

zafonica

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  11:53:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, am new to this, can you use Igo8 skins on the IPAQ 314 and if so can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial or advise how to do it

thanks in advance

Sam

Edited by - zafonica on 21 août 2008 11:53:53
Go to Top of Page

sjimmie

Netherlands
33 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  12:02:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zafonica

Hi, am new to this, can you use Igo8 skins on the IPAQ 314 and if so can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial or advise how to do it

Same question was asked and answeren on just the previous page (110)...
Go to Top of Page

zafonica

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  12:21:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks sjimmie if you mean the Sancho1234 post that included the IGO data.zip then I thought this did not work because the code for Igo was different to that of the IPAQ. Are you saying that IGO8 skins will not work on the IPAQ - sorry to sound stupid but I am new to all of this and there are clearly some very clever programmers/coders on this board

thanks

Sam

Edited by - zafonica on 21 août 2008 12:22:10
Go to Top of Page

Sancho1234

Hungary
254 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  12:35:11  Show Profile  Visit Sancho1234's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks sjimmie if you mean the Sancho1234 post that included the IGO data.zip then I thought this did not work because the code for Igo was different to that of the IPAQ. Are you saying that IGO8 skins will not work on the IPAQ - sorry to sound stupid but I am new to all of this and there are clearly some very clever programmers/coders on this board

thanks

Sam

I spoke it with a couple of iGO skin-developers. The two programs (the NAV.exe and the iGO8.exe) are different totally. The transfer of the original skin is not possible because of this. :(

HTC Touch Pro2, HTC Kaiser TyTN II, TomTom Navigator 6, Nav N Go iGO 8.0, GIS Russa, HP iPAQ 316, HP iPAQ H3970, Garmin Nüvi 205, Garmin Oregon 400t, ASUS EeePC 901 XP, Leadtek BT GPS 9537, Motorola F3

blog.sancho.hu | igo.lap.hu | garmin.lap.hu | tmc.lap.hu
Go to Top of Page

zafonica

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  12:55:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks sancho1234 for the clarification - what a shame some of the skins on the link given are great and I would have loved to try them out.......:-(
Go to Top of Page

sjimmie

Netherlands
33 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  13:36:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks sancho1234 for the clarification - what a shame some of the skins on the link given are great and I would have loved to try them out.......:-(

I totally agree. I am glad that it is possible (for those on this forum who have the knowledge) to tranfer parts of the code from one skin (Igo8) to another (HP).

Biggest problem when taking code from a normal Igo8 skin is the resolution. You need to convert al coordinates and sizes and you need to convert all involved graphics. :(
Much of the code is spread over several scripts in several files, which makes it hard to get it all together.
Go to Top of Page

vectranos

17 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  17:03:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sancho,

How can I make the font used in the streets on the map to be smaller in the running?
How can the emergence of rooms for speedcam fixed, mobile, etc. .. .. to appear appropriate icon ... not the same for all types that now ..?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

patruns

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  20:31:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Lutz,

I saw your post on the 310 wiki site regarding updating/upgrading Bluetooth capabilities. I have the 310 and also the 510 phone and I would like to be able to use the contact list in the phone while driving. Have you seen anything on increasing the Bluetooth capabilities on the 310 to allow this?

Thanks,

Pat
Go to Top of Page

Sancho1234

Hungary
254 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  21:16:25  Show Profile  Visit Sancho1234's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

The usage of the original iGO 8 SD variant is possible theoretically with any transformation. But it is necessary to add it to it single PDA version. This is wasting. (More price, more memory usage, more problem...)

Sznyt is a hungarian skin maker. He produces a prof skin for the HP 310 (alpha version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP0R-5G2dVI). He will publish this on the www.naviextras.com in autumn.

HTC Touch Pro2, HTC Kaiser TyTN II, TomTom Navigator 6, Nav N Go iGO 8.0, GIS Russa, HP iPAQ 316, HP iPAQ H3970, Garmin Nüvi 205, Garmin Oregon 400t, ASUS EeePC 901 XP, Leadtek BT GPS 9537, Motorola F3

Edited by - Sancho1234 on 21 août 2008 21:25:46
Go to Top of Page

Sancho1234

Hungary
254 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  21:30:31  Show Profile  Visit Sancho1234's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vectranos

Sancho,

How can I make the font used in the streets on the map to be smaller in the running?
How can the emergence of rooms for speedcam fixed, mobile, etc. .. .. to appear appropriate icon ... not the same for all types that now ..?

Thanks

1.) Find the button's picture with iPAQ 31x Image Explorer.

2.) Find codes (with name of the picture) in the data.zip with Total Commander.

;)

Edited by - Sancho1234 on 21 août 2008 23:48:59
Go to Top of Page

mauro.dvr

62 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  23:11:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New updating

- insert option "to avoid roads to toll?"
- new graphics
- new options in menu map

file data.zip: http://rapidshare.de/files/40291429/data.zip.html

Edited by - mauro.dvr on 21 août 2008 23:14:23
Go to Top of Page

Sancho1234

Hungary
254 Posts

Posted - 21 août 2008 :  23:49:35  Show Profile  Visit Sancho1234's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow! Respect! ;)

Go to Top of Page

St8kout

2 Posts

Posted - 22 août 2008 :  00:27:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More great mods for us gps addicts, lol.

I kinda liked the blue background for the turn arrow box. This made it stand out more than the transparent one does. Any chance on putting it back in?

One more thing, I saw a compass added by someone else. How can this be added to your mod?

Edited by - St8kout on 22 août 2008 01:08:00
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 244 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3,02 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05