Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!
|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 11 avr. 2006 : 01:02:17
StreetPilot i2 Ver. 2.90 as of Apr 06, 2006
in addition to the fixes listed on web site, it also
fixed a contrast problem i was having (on 1 of my 4 units),
and seemed(?) to acquire initial satellite fix much more quickly.
the voice prompts are also now timed much better before a turn.
here are other fixes from their site:
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.90:
* Please use WebUpdater to make sure you are using the latest voice guidance.
* Improved address searches to allow for selecting which map to search on when multiple maps are available.
* Improved city searches to search across all available maps.
* Added support for New Zealand regional settings.
* Improved the timing of voice guidance prompts.
* Added support for Czech and Flemish voice guidance (Requires New Audio version).
* Added WebUpdater support for Voice Guidance updates.
* Improved voice guidance for: German, Spanish, and Portuguese (Requires New Audio version).
* Corrected a bug where navigating on a roundabout could cause the unit to lock up.
|2 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - 13 avr. 2006 : 02:32:53
I also down-loaded new firmware.....The voice prompts are alot better..Going down to FLA. in about 2 weeks and I can really test unit
||Posted - 11 avr. 2006 : 02:11:00
It doesn't really sound like much for the USA folks.
I would like a little more logic. Such as picking the city I am in to start with when I begin to enter an address, not an alpha list in the state. This is simple use case stuff.
|This page was generated in 0,42 seconds.