Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 1930

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 MioPocket 4.0 (Unlock for GPS devices)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 190

joshli

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 17 déc. 2011 :  12:19:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much for the info
quote:
Originally posted by jwoegerbauer

@DREAMERMX,

Because it's a XTRONS, you should re-ask your question here or here, if you didn't find an answer in current thread.

Go to Top of Page

henhen

47 Posts

Posted - 25 déc. 2011 :  17:50:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I bought this chinese X-GPS S570HD http://www.458.me/7-800480-gps-navigationbluetoothavinfm4gb-mapmp3-p-54.html

here the specifications:
CPU: Media Tek MT3351
GPS module: Media Tek MT3351
SDRAM: 128MB & 4GB tf-flash
Display: 7.0" TFT HD 800*480 True Color LCD Touch Screen
Video Formats: WMV, AVI, ASF,RMVB
Audio Formats: WMA, MP3, WAV
Picture Browse: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
E-book: Read txt
Cold acquisition time: Approximate 45 seconds
Auto Locate: Approximately 2 minutes
Update rate: Once per second, continuous
GPS accuracy: Position - Less than 10 meters (33 feet), 95% typical velocity - 0.1 meters per second steady state
Routes: Automatically calculated
Voice navigation: Yes
Vehicle power cable: Input 12V Output 5V/1.5A AND 1000MA li-ion battery build-in Gps
FM transmitter Play music on the TF card over your car radio system

This GPS come unlocked but it have a very basic Windows CE 6.0. I'm looking to get more Win CE functions and enjoying of MioPocket features.

1) Is there anyhow to backup/restore my original ROM? If so, how?
2) Is there an option to test MioPocket safety on the SD card?
3) As regard the here above spec and images, What method do you advise?

Regards
Go to Top of Page

podani

2 Posts

Posted - 29 déc. 2011 :  20:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

After the Miopocket install my device stops at the boot screen. If there any way to restore the registry from the backup directly from the SD card during the boot? Thanks
Go to Top of Page

1travler

29 Posts

Posted - 01 janv. 2012 :  03:19:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The links for the downloads are broken- how can I download MP 4.0?
Go to Top of Page

husa4342

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01 janv. 2012 :  05:54:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a nextar q4 and all I get is nav database cant be located insert sd card containing map. im not positive on the path in the .ini text file i created though, how do I know what the exact path is?

husa
Go to Top of Page

henhen

47 Posts

Posted - 01 janv. 2012 :  19:27:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I bought this chinese X-GPS S570HD http://www.458.me/7-800480-gps-navigationbluetoothavinfm4gb-mapmp3-p-54.html (see here 3 posts above images).
That GPS works under Win CE 6.0

Finally I installed MioPocket SD Card Installation; Non-Mio devices: Generic/No-name Chinese devices.
Woww Fantastic! Everything works just fine except my original problem: can’t install .CAB files properly

Problem :
I’m using a Hebrew eBook that can’t display the right characters until Hebrew.cab is installed (fonts + Keyboard).
I tried everything in readme.txt 4.3 Installing applications without success: wceloadext.exe turning off all checks; MSCEInf.exe extract the files from the .cab but the main setup file is not an .exe is .inf file.
Hebrew.cab copy files to \Program Files; replace the original fonts cour.ttf (166 KB) and tahoma.ttf (133 KB) by another fonts cour.ttf (297 KB), tahoma.ttf (304 KB), tahomabd.ttf (290 KB); and add ls.kbd.dll keyboard inside \Windows folder; then it install a .reg file. Finally it reset the GPS. This GPS does not reboot, it switched OFF.

Here bellow Hebrew.CAB files + Hebrew_CAB extracted with MSCEInf.
http://www.mediafire.com/?r6zlip5th2pp532

I’ll appreciate any help
Happy New 2012
Go to Top of Page

henhen

47 Posts

Posted - 02 janv. 2012 :  18:06:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by conte

quote:
Originally posted by henhen

can’t install .CAB files properly

What has this to do with MioPocket itself? Do you know MioPocket no longer is supported, means this topic is not maintained any more? Oooppss I didn't knew that
Anyways, have a look into MioPocket's README file, especially

4.4 Adding registry files
4.11 Adding fonts had tested without success
and you will know where to put the extracted files to. Good luck.

Regards
Go to Top of Page

Kharg

3 Posts

Posted - 05 janv. 2012 :  15:23:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello I've recently unistalled Miopocket from my Shinelco 3500 and now it wont read anymore the sdcard, it's not visible at all! How can I fix this? Please tell me! I can still edit the registry luckly, but I don't know what to do...
Go to Top of Page

nikigenov

Greece
1 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2012 :  17:29:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,gays!
I tried to install MioPocket in my Pioneer F310 BT, as i changed MioAutoRun.exe to Launcher.exe( original pioneer exe) and MioAutoRun.mscr to Launcher.mscr but after I pressed the icon "More Scrip Launcher" appeared "MioPocket not found Directory: :\Storage Card\MioAutoRun" is missing.
Has somebody already run MioPocket successfully on Pioneer device?
Go to Top of Page

ribbles

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 20 janv. 2012 :  13:34:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anyone is interested in downloading MioPocket 4.0 R68 from bittorrent, I will seed it for a few months (until the next release) and the torrent can be started by clicking here: http://url2it.com/liga
Go to Top of Page

Andrew1971

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 29 janv. 2012 :  15:38:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All
From my understanding there will be NO MORE releases of miopocket because of a software violation. The creator of miopocket has not been on this forum for nearly a year if not more.
So unfortunately everybody is on there own.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/-windowsce-5-inch-touch-screen-mid-286831
Click on specifications
Hope this helps
Go to Top of Page

Mio_NJ

1 Posts

Posted - 31 janv. 2012 :  06:09:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just downloaded and installed MioPocket on my MioC320 GPS device and it rocks man! THANK YOU very much to those who created this wonderful program. thank you to all the developers and creators of MioPocket!!! :)
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 02 févr. 2012 :  13:50:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kharg

Hello I've recently unistalled Miopocket from my Shinelco 3500 and now it wont read anymore the sdcard, it's not visible at all! How can I fix this? Please tell me! I can still edit the registry luckly, but I don't know what to do...

This has nothing to do with MP

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 02 févr. 2012 :  14:02:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew1971

Hi All
From my understanding there will be NO MORE releases of miopocket because of a software violation. The creator of miopocket has not been on this forum for nearly a year if not more.
So unfortunately everybody is on there own.

One can easily remove the offending program and continue to use MP which is freeware several additions have been added here by various contributors to improve it so we live in hope that Osprey may return with something even better.

@Mods would a link to MP V68 be allowed here?

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android
Go to Top of Page

conte

Italy
27 Posts

Posted - 02 févr. 2012 :  18:17:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why furthermore download and use MioPocket, if it is suspected to contain materials that violate copyrights? Osprey neither here declared MioPocket to be clean, nor he corrected/removed any suspect material. On the contrary he simply a week ago re-newed in post no.1 the link to Rel.68.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 190  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,8 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05