Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2166

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GPS Programming
 Programming Hints and Tips
 Problem with NK.bin and MioPocket
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

engineer

Romania
1 Posts

Posted - 29 nov. 2009 :  08:02:27  Show Profile  Visit engineer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello all.

First of all, i'd like to apologise if this is not the right section to post this kind of question.

I have an EasyGO pna using Win CE 4.2. I managed to install MioPocket 3.0 and other programs as well. The problem is that everytime i restart my pna, the old settings are restored and i have to reinstall MioPocket. I understand the guilty one is NK.bin...i tried to modify it but all i managed to do is decompile it and have the files contained in a folder. I can't really modify the dll's...no matter how hard i search, i can't really do it.

Can you help me with this? I want MioPocket to run on boot, without having to reinstall it everytime i start my pna.

Thank you in advance,
Engineer

Ads

attila65

Romania
7 Posts

Posted - 11 mars 2010 :  13:46:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello!I have the same device and i manage to start it without installing every time.All you have to do is create a folder igo after install and copy and rename the files launch.exe and launch(configuration settings)located in mioautorun folder in igopna
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05