Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2265

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 How to upgrade/downgrade the firm. on Mio (Moov+C)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 167

retnanto

Indonesia
5 Posts

Posted - 08 févr. 2011 :  04:28:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi g_alin

Many thanks for your help from your post, but cause of my stupidness I have problem now. My Mio c230 I upgraded with one of your firmware (C230 NA ROM R1029941082264MB) without checking my cd content. But when step
18. Press the Power button more than 12 sec. (to perform a hardware RESET - but don't power up ...)(but the device did not shut off so I turned off from back side button)
19. Remove SDCard from GPS
20. Disconnect USB cable from PC
21. Power up device (press more than 12 sec. power button)(by turned on from back side button)
22. Now you should see a window that ask you to connect the GPS to PC. Insert the recovery CD and perform the GPS recovery. (This step come, but the problem my cd content only for transfering Audio and Picture).
My problem is can it make it back to previous condition or you have other suggestion, please help me because I'm stuck on it.
Thanks before for your help
regards
Bima
Go to Top of Page

ablbd

361 Posts

Posted - 08 févr. 2011 :  05:50:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@alexxlkl

Use this, it has support for your nand http://www.4shared.com/file/ljBtSHJt/SJF2440.html
Go to Top of Page

alexxlkl

4 Posts

Posted - 08 févr. 2011 :  12:05:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok, thx ablbd, this version of sjf works with my device, i did option number 0 (program), but after that stil i can't get to the blue screen. do you have any ideas, what can i do?
Go to Top of Page

g_alin

USA
817 Posts

Posted - 08 févr. 2011 :  18:04:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jonatan82,
Maybe you have some RAM (hardware) problems ... some RAM can be 'unusable' or damaged.

retnanto,
I didn't understood your problem:
1. You lost your navigation software?
or 2. You don't know how to unlock your device (after you upgraded to new firmware).

argan,
Your firmware is not Version rom T510R2.V1.00.0003 ... my opinion is that you have a rom T510R2.V1.00.0010 Poland version. Anyway only the region.bin is different from rom T510R2.V1.00.0010 available on the first page.
Go to Top of Page

retnanto

Indonesia
5 Posts

Posted - 09 févr. 2011 :  03:31:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi g_alin
Sorry for my english, yes I lost my navigation software (device asking "Map DVD for recovery software", but my dvd content only for install mio transfer and manual only).
So I can't do anything in my device. Thank for your reply and help g_alin
Go to Top of Page

driversat

Morocco
27 Posts

Posted - 09 févr. 2011 :  05:01:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi
please help me with my device(mio moov m300):
i tried to unlock it and renamed the folder navman as navman0 and put the unlock folder renamed as navman then renamed mortscript.exe as appstartup.exe (then usb connexion is lost)...
i tried to open the device to produce the blue screen but i messed up with some options like format flash and now my device keep showing this blue screen whenever i power on.
i tried the firmware of moov330eu (base upgrade, base & region upgrade) but no luck :(
please help me by providing the right firmware.
thanks
ps: the device was showing at startup R02.00.0766.STF64M
SOLVED:
thanks to g_alin i tried http://www.4shared.com/file/4yYzii76/Moov_M300_N254__EU_cr_ROM_R020.html (page97) and it works many thanks

now i need backup without maps, if you can help ( i don't have original DVD disc, it's a second hand device)
please provide link;
thanks

i have:
Mio Moov N179 Cobia410.V1.00.0019
TomTom XXL v9.465.1074274.2
(dead)Viamichelin X-970T 1.0101.0409
Sony NAV-U50

Edited by - driversat on 09 févr. 2011 12:17:40
Go to Top of Page

gaba_ro

Romania
3 Posts

Posted - 09 févr. 2011 :  07:53:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, G_Alin. I also have the problem wich powerslide had it at http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=127723&whichpage=88.

1= WINCE by SD/MMC
Starting memory address test...
Checksum: 0x322032f5
Writing CE image...
BINFS img
Write SplashCreen...
Image Region
Checksum: 0x322032f5
all test are over!!
Upgrade OK.
Restart your device.

My device is a mio moov 310. I hope you can help me with this issue.
Thanks,
Gabi
Go to Top of Page

g_alin

USA
817 Posts

Posted - 09 févr. 2011 :  18:07:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
retnanto,
Are you sure you don't have navigation software on DVD? Can you check how much of the DVD is used (select all files from DVD = CTRL + A and check the properties = CTRL + ENTER).

driversat,
Sorry ... I don't have any link (from official site) to the navigation software ... probably Google is the only way to find a navigation software.

gaba_ro,
Did you upgraded with or without Format? Do you have a Moov310_EU? Be careful: we have only the NA version (available on the first page ...). So (if I understood right) After upgrade, your GPS is stuck in the orange screen ... Am I right? Can you find an identical device to download the SMFlash.img?

Edited by - g_alin on 09 févr. 2011 18:08:21
Go to Top of Page

gaba_ro

Romania
3 Posts

Posted - 09 févr. 2011 :  19:53:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi G_Alin
The system is bought from Romania and I guess is _EU. A friend of mine tried to install IGo8 on nand and at the start on the orange screen appears a error message box and freezes there. That's why I decided to rewrite the OS. I tried with format and I got an error message "not enough memory". Without format is telling me that operation is successfull but when I restart the device nothing happend with the device, like nothing was rewritten. I guess that I have to find somwhere the correct image for my device. If you know somwhere a resource where I can get the correct image would be great. Anyhow I really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Gabi
Go to Top of Page

retnanto

Indonesia
5 Posts

Posted - 10 févr. 2011 :  17:03:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi g_alin
I already check the dvd content and the size its only showing 31.5MB, the content only :
\image
\install
\user manual
enu.xml
autorun.inf
miodvd.xml
miodvd_widget.xml
miodvd.exe

even I already choose from the windows explorer for unhide, still I can't find this recovery system. Any other solution for this problem?
thanks before for your help.
Go to Top of Page

g_alin

USA
817 Posts

Posted - 10 févr. 2011 :  19:59:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gaba_ro,
upgrade (without format) wuth this firmware:
http://www.4shared.com/file/0CAO_rwy/M310C_T400_NA_V1000015_modifie.html
After that you should have the fileManCe starting automatically ... Edit the files from My Flash Disk back to the original; upgrade with the original firmware (not modified) and you should have usb connection again.

retnanto,
Try to call local Mio representative ...
Go to Top of Page

gaba_ro

Romania
3 Posts

Posted - 14 févr. 2011 :  07:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi G_Alin
I rewritten the flash with the one that you gave me. The navigator started but unfortunately I don't have the original flash. If I won't get the flash from somewhere I will have to load the navigation from FileManCe.
Thanks for your help.
Gabi.
Go to Top of Page

ozgur

6 Posts

Posted - 14 févr. 2011 :  18:33:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
srelioskoz, i think i accidentally changed and saved the paths.xml file on the root folder of my Mio moov 300, to run another navigation software (XCSoar). XCSoar is working fine, but USB connectivity is gone. I think launching the app directly from that xml file was a mistake. I didn't i was going to loose USB connectivity. Even though XCSoar is launching and working fine now, i have to get the device back to it's original state. All i need is an access to Flash disk to get the file back to original state.

I read the the forum, and you are quite experienced on this matter. I was able to enter the blue upgrade screen with PIN-9 trick. Is there any way to access the flash disk file system through that blue screen? When i choose menu options with USB, USB connection is established, windows device manager shows a WinCE USB Device, but i dont know what application can access this device. (ActiveSync does not)

It was bought in Turkey, so i'm guessing its europe version. So i tried to find the original firmware to replace through this upgrade utility, WinCE Upgrade with SD, found 2 possible close wince images, but after reading the image from SD, it gives an incorrect size error. I think i didn't have the exact firmware.

Can you suggest anything?

Go to Top of Page

navi-gps

49 Posts

Posted - 14 févr. 2011 :  19:52:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello again.
I have to do miomoov 500. device were sent to me for another service. All of the JTAG pins are torn out!! I also have the same efficient unit. I decided to copy the memory for the programmer. but when you copy and verified 100% Unfortunately, after the soldering around the memory device is silent. if my memory is somehow protected? I made a perfect copy but it does not work. and if you solder the memory of a good machine all ok

Go to Top of Page

g_alin

USA
817 Posts

Posted - 14 févr. 2011 :  20:23:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
moov 300,
can you list the BLUE MENU content? (1 .... , 2... .....)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 167  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,75 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05