Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2401

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 No name Chinese PNA, Deleted Nand
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikeapple

4 Posts

Posted - 28 juin 2009 :  16:57:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, thanks in advance for any help.

I recently bought a car stereo PNA off ebay it came loaded with IGO8.

Whilst playing around I ran an app on the device called
\Windows\APPUPDATA.exe.

This just showed a message saying could not update.

The problem being that this also deleted the contents of Nand flash!
Me being an idiot didn't take a backup of the nand before messing.

Now when I click the Navi button on the main menu a screen calibration screen is displayed then it boots into win ce.
It used to load the IGO8 menu.

My question is, does anyone now which files should be on the nand? Or can any one send me the files that go in the nand that launch the IGO8 menu?

I've looked through the forum and there are a number of people with the same problem but I couldnt find a resolution.

Many thanks
Mike.

Ads

Nextasym

6 Posts

Posted - 29 juin 2009 :  09:08:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what inches and reso is your device and what OS is it running?
Go to Top of Page

mikeapple

4 Posts

Posted - 29 juin 2009 :  09:39:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=350209322021

Here is the link

Its WinCE 5.0 (very slimmed down). 2 din 7" screen.
I think the read/writeable Nand is 32 meg.

Is there a bootloader that has been wiped off the nand that I can replace to execute a file which in turn will launch iGO?

Thanks
Mike
Go to Top of Page

Nextasym

6 Posts

Posted - 29 juin 2009 :  11:18:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought it is a 5" one. I would have sent you the firmware to reinstall. The firmware that i have will not work on 7" version. Sorry.
Go to Top of Page

mikeapple

4 Posts

Posted - 29 juin 2009 :  11:30:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
o right ok, thanks for taking a look.
Is it a new firmware I need? Or just a bootloader to install?

I've emailed the seller asking for an update disc as I think there might be an update from dvd ability but not hopeful of a response.

Thanks
Mike.
Go to Top of Page

zorok999

7 Posts

Posted - 02 août 2009 :  21:46:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm of those idiots too, I wiped my nand flash
If someone would be so kind to help.

Those files from \NandFlash\....
Please, Please someone?
Go to Top of Page

melez

France
2 Posts

Posted - 09 août 2009 :  11:56:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
NO NEED TO QUOTE A MESSAGE DIRECTLY ABOVE YOURS, MAKES THE FORUMS EASIER TO READ, THANKS ;-) GPSPASSION TEAM
hi,
did you manage to solve your problem with your 2 din car dvd firmware ?
if not i can send you the files to reinstall the system, i almost have all the chinese unit systeme files
Go to Top of Page

mikeapple

4 Posts

Posted - 09 août 2009 :  12:13:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, thanks for the offer. The ebay seller eventually sent me an update which solveed the problem.

Go to Top of Page

Nacho

Argentina
2 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2009 :  05:39:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi melez,

I also deleted the contents of nand flash with \Windows\APPUPDATA.exe. My unit is chinese TG7022MG.
When I click the Navi button on the main menu a screen calibration screen is displayed then it boots into win ce.
Do you have the nand files or the system files to do an update?
Thank you very much.
Go to Top of Page

Doktor007

Czech Republic
2 Posts

Posted - 17 août 2009 :  16:50:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I also deleted the contents of nand flash with \Windows\APPUPDATA.exe too. My unit is Autorádio DVD, GPS, DVB-t INN 893 http://www.auknet.cz/p8277-autoradio-dvd-gps-dvb-t-inn-893.html.
When I click the Navi button on the main menu a screen calibration screen is displayed then it boots into win ce.
Do your have the nand files or the system files to do an update? or do you have any tips how to start Igo8.exe?
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Nacho

Argentina
2 Posts

Posted - 19 août 2009 :  03:09:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can execute 'explorer' on wince and then navigate to the folder contains Igo8.exe and run it.
If anyone has the files it would be of great help.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Doktor007

Czech Republic
2 Posts

Posted - 19 août 2009 :  13:33:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don´t have any problem with manualy start iGo8.exe, but I need automaticly startup iGo8 after start winCE or originals files from nandflash. I found that after start wince are running this services: pioneer.exe, gwes.exe, device.exe, filesys.exe, nk.exe, but I don't know which files are finding on nandflash.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

ted212

Norway
9 Posts

Posted - 22 août 2009 :  19:02:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hei :
I have the same problem. I have 2din the same as above and managed to delete the nand file and now :

could any one send me this nand files

my email: tedlindsay212@hotmail.com

Edited by - ted212 on 22 août 2009 19:06:34
Go to Top of Page

zorok999

7 Posts

Posted - 25 août 2009 :  06:38:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

this firmware is from late last year, has SDHC support, not the latest verson from July but it works. (foe sacgm1001 hardware)

http://www.selectronics.it/assistenza/firmware_ng505.zip

Unzip the files and put them in the root of your card, then reset and wait. If someone has more up to date version, please do post it here.
It took me quite a while to find this.

Use at your own risk
Have fun!
Go to Top of Page

zorok999

7 Posts

Posted - 26 août 2009 :  23:35:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The pictures of the "INN 893" look very much like it has this "sacgm1001" module built in. The module is made by http://www.rizetech.com.cn/ and used in a number of different chinese AIO receivers. Maybe we could get the latest software for it, if someone would ask them in Chinese?
Go to Top of Page

OnNo_4

7 Posts

Posted - 06 sept. 2009 :  02:35:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found a website that has the files from somewhere this year but its chinese (ofcourse...) and i dont happen to speak/read that...

I tried using a translator form google, but you need to register on the forum to see the files...

So if anyone manages to register and grab the files....

Here is the link : http://www.cyberfans.cn/bbs/thread-48520-1-1.html
Go to Top of Page

mikeeps2

1 Posts

Posted - 14 sept. 2009 :  09:15:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello mikeapple , i have the same problem what you have , do you can send me the update what you ebay seller send you , for fix my problem , my email is satt_tv@hotmail.com .. thanks mikee

quote:
Originally posted by mikeapple

Hi all, thanks in advance for any help.

I recently bought a car stereo PNA off ebay it came loaded with IGO8.

Whilst playing around I ran an app on the device called
\Windows\APPUPDATA.exe.

This just showed a message saying could not update.

The problem being that this also deleted the contents of Nand flash!
Me being an idiot didn't take a backup of the nand before messing.

Now when I click the Navi button on the main menu a screen calibration screen is displayed then it boots into win ce.
It used to load the IGO8 menu.

My question is, does anyone now which files should be on the nand? Or can any one send me the files that go in the nand that launch the IGO8 menu?

I've looked through the forum and there are a number of people with the same problem but I couldnt find a resolution.

Many thanks
Mike.

Edited by - mikeeps2 on 14 sept. 2009 09:16:32
Go to Top of Page

zorok999

7 Posts

Posted - 15 sept. 2009 :  18:20:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike, the lastest firmware available afaik for those "apuppdata.exe clickers" is this. This does restore /Nandflash, but also erases the whole WinCE and replaces it with a potentially older version. On my device this version works fine. You could minimize potential risk if you verified that you actually have this sacgm1001 module. If you don't and try the update nothing bad should happen, but who really knows.

All versions containing sacgm.bin, sacgm.nb0, upapp.src and a specific bitmap should work. The site also has a version for a smaller screen. Both versions work on my 480x272 screen.

Or maybe you ask Rizetech, that would be great!
Go to Top of Page

zodiax

18 Posts

Posted - 15 sept. 2009 :  22:41:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Zorok999,

How did u recover nand flash on ur double din? Did u just extract firmware files to SD card and placed in GPS SD card slot? Can you please let us know? Thanks
Go to Top of Page

zorok999

7 Posts

Posted - 16 sept. 2009 :  13:14:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, zodiax, that's correct. You place the extracted files on the SDCard and start the device. It recognizes the filenames and restores the Nandflash but also flashes the WinCE 5.0 firmware of the device. It will flash anything as long as those 4 files are present in the root of the SDCard.

I flashed several other WinCE images by renaming them to "sacgm.nb0", just to see if they work, leaving the other files untouched. The device didn't boot but as soon as I used the original sacgm.nb0 to flash it, the device worked again. It seems to be rather foolproof.
Go to Top of Page

zodiax

18 Posts

Posted - 16 sept. 2009 :  13:28:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Zorok999,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260461085863&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

I bought above GPS DVD system for one month ago and due to some reasons navigation software stopped working. It came with IGO8. I have updated this many times with WINCE 5.0 firmware (NWDTCali.exe and auto update folder). Problem is touch screen that freezes up all the time after doing that update. might be NANDFLASH is missing on my system. Should i try ur files to recover nandflash?
Go to Top of Page

zorok999

7 Posts

Posted - 16 sept. 2009 :  15:28:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
zodiax, there is a risk that it might not be that module.
In that case the update should not work at all. You can try it or open the unit to check the module first. From the description, it looks like it is. But who knows.

An indication the nandflash is deleted is that the system always boots into screen calibration mode and all that starts after calibration is the chinese WinCE desktop. From there you can run any file on the SDCard, if you know where the file is located.

If it doesn't go into screen calibration mode after it has powered up, it's something different than a deleted nandflash.

Go to Top of Page

zodiax

18 Posts

Posted - 16 sept. 2009 :  15:51:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It does go into screen caliberation mode but the screen then just freezes up and no further movement. But i will try ur files later today. Crossing my fingers :-)
Go to Top of Page

zodiax

18 Posts

Posted - 16 sept. 2009 :  22:15:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, not worked for me :-( Any body likes to share wince 5.0 firmware (including nandflash)?
Go to Top of Page

zorok999

7 Posts

Posted - 17 sept. 2009 :  00:17:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too bad.

But do check, if you actually used an SDCard with a size lower than 4GB. The loader will not recognize those bigger cards at all.
Go to Top of Page

zodiax

18 Posts

Posted - 17 sept. 2009 :  09:27:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried with 256mb SD Card. By the way i found a web page where lot of softwares are available for download including firmwares etc...

http://s.pudn.com/search_hot_en.asp?k=s3c2440#

By the way i have found some nand flash and touch calibration files, but have no idea how to use them. Just extracting and putting them on SD card is not helping at all.

I own this double din http://www.chinacarvideo.com/index.p...roducts_id=389

Processor = SAMSUNG High performance processor S3C2440A-40, Max.main frequency 400MHZ
Storage device: 128MB NAND FLASH,Support SD Card.
Display output?: CVBS+S-VIDEO output. (Resolution:480*234) or simulation RGB output

Edited by - zodiax on 18 sept. 2009 11:46:15
Go to Top of Page

pmt2002

1 Posts

Posted - 30 sept. 2009 :  05:00:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melez

quote:
NO NEED TO QUOTE A MESSAGE DIRECTLY ABOVE YOURS, MAKES THE FORUMS EASIER TO READ, THANKS ;-) GPSPASSION TEAM
hi,
if not i can send you the files to reinstall the system, i almost have all the chinese unit systeme files

Hi

Wonder you have the PNA firmware for
this model ?
http://www.mango-research.com/page02_pro01_380.html
Or can I just use other PNA that has the same/similar spec ?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

tome

6 Posts

Posted - 09 nov. 2009 :  16:39:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hello,
Jais also NadFlash problems with my 2 Sun 5628.
http://www.sundaybuy.com/doce/prod_show.aspx?pid=664
it still remains (StorageCard \ NWDSoftware.exe) is I can not have acess to SD StorageCard, I find the firmware or NandFlash, NwdFlash.
If I can give assistance sil yourself.
D thank you in advance.
Go to Top of Page

tallcal

4 Posts

Posted - 19 nov. 2009 :  17:04:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

I have exactly the same problem, but I don't want to flash the firmware in case it replaces it with an older version? Or ends up bricking my device.
I was wondering if someone could zip and upload the files on the NANDFLASH I could copy them back and all will be working again?

I'd REALLY appreciate it, thanks

Cal

http://www.disco-bros.com/van/DSCF9443.JPG
Go to Top of Page

tallcal

4 Posts

Posted - 19 nov. 2009 :  18:02:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zodiax

It does go into screen caliberation mode but the screen then just freezes up and no further movement. But i will try ur files later today. Crossing my fingers :-)

Mine does the screen calibration but then screen goes white...is this what you mean? Tap anywhere on the white screen and it will go to the wince desktop.
Go to Top of Page

cub69

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 19 nov. 2009 :  18:27:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
hi,

Do you have the firmware for this model Melez? I would appreciate if you sent it to me at norm @ dressler.ca. I want to modify it and fix a few small bugs in it.

http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/stargate-7-inch-touch-screen-car-media-system-and-gps-navigator/

Thanks
Norm
Go to Top of Page

tallcal

4 Posts

Posted - 20 nov. 2009 :  14:46:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys please can someone help? If anybody can email me the NANDFLASH files I will host them online for others to download...
Go to Top of Page

CPastori

Argentina
7 Posts

Posted - 24 nov. 2009 :  16:21:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi melez,

I also deleted the contents of nand flash with \Windows\APPUPDATA.exe. My unit is chinese 5" all in one.
When I click the Navi button on the main menu a blank screen calibration screen is displayed then it boots into win ce.
Thank you very much.
Go to Top of Page

CPastori

Argentina
7 Posts

Posted - 26 nov. 2009 :  05:02:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nextasym

I thought it is a 5" one. I would have sent you the firmware to reinstall. The firmware that i have will not work on 7" version. Sorry.

Hi Nextasym,

I also deleted the contents of nand flash with \Windows\APPUPDATA.exe. My unit is chinese 5" all in one.
When I click the Navi button on the main menu a blank screen calibration screen is displayed then it boots into win ce.
Thank you very much.
Go to Top of Page

sabino43

Italy
12 Posts

Posted - 29 nov. 2009 :  11:40:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I purchased a GPS 7 "Portable, online from a Chinese reseller, with NandFlash 2GB, OS WinCE 5.0 english, 38400 bps, 7 Com, SD, SDHC as published and confirmed in writing.
But I received with NandFlash 128 MB, O.S. WinCE 4.2 English, 4800 bps, Com1, SD up to 2GB.
Convinced that he had the characteristics of what I ordered launched from SD a program that installs on NandFlash. Crashes, having exhausted the available space.
After reset, it asks me to insert a SD containing the Program "MSDSoftware.exe" that I have not been provided.
Selecting a different program, in existence on the SD is distributed.
But, first took the recalibration of the touch screen and the setting of all parameters.
I have a chance to review what had happened.
I realized that the NandFlash had zero bytes free, the configuration files cleared.
He asked me to delete some files to free memory, unable to register the new configuration. I tried to delete files as recorded by the SW, but I replied that it could not delete them. I tried various Delete and Erase Tools, nothing to do.
Here I noticed the different characteristics from those of the GPS order.
Informed the dealer, I apologize, because it can not do anything, but only to inform.
Pending, has worked with the SW provided, but each block and then reset, the usual request "MSDSoftware.exe" swich to another program, Recalibration of the touch screen and setting of all parameters.
After a dozen times, walked into the menu "SYSUpdater" with all fields selected. In an attempt to get out, the touchscreen no longer works. I waited about ten minutes, hoping that I could use it, but I was forced to shut down.
The restrike no longer worked. the display remains off, the audio you hear a faint noise, ignition, but then silence.

I think the NandFlash is unmounted.

I contacted the dealer, but can not help, neither technically nor commercially, continues to apologize.

I hope someone can help me.

sabino43@fastwebmail.it
Go to Top of Page

kadjor

France
23 Posts

Posted - 30 nov. 2009 :  17:50:52  Show Profile  Visit kadjor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zorok999

Mike, the lastest firmware available afaik for those "apuppdata.exe clickers" is this. This does restore /Nandflash, but also erases the whole WinCE and replaces it with a potentially older version. On my device this version works fine. You could minimize potential risk if you verified that you actually have this sacgm1001 module. If you don't and try the update nothing bad should happen, but who really knows.

All versions containing sacgm.bin, sacgm.nb0, upapp.src and a specific bitmap should work. The site also has a version for a smaller screen. Both versions work on my 480x272 screen.

Or maybe you ask Rizetech, that would be great!

You save my life thanks you very much its work for me , never ill click appupdate

Transonic PNA 7000T unlocked Igo Mn6 TomTom

Autoradio gps dvbt Chinoise/Chinese car audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4C3ae8ZE58&feature=player_embedded
Go to Top of Page

jossie

7 Posts

Posted - 30 nov. 2009 :  18:27:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everybody , I have a simular problem I deleted the partitions in my Flashmemory and now if i start the carpc it freeze by a blue screen when normally windows load .and can't do anything??

thanks
Go to Top of Page

meduim

4 Posts

Posted - 01 déc. 2009 :  18:47:42  Show Profile  Visit meduim's Homepage  Reply with Quote
same think for me :(
I used http://www.selectronics.it/assistenza/firmware_ng505.zip
and now when I open the gps , they have a blue screen with nothing else.
I think it will be hard to regain access to our gps :(

Edited by - meduim on 01 déc. 2009 18:49:31
Go to Top of Page

uxene

2 Posts

Posted - 05 déc. 2009 :  02:15:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all

I passed the same you calibrate and wince, I deleted the nandflash.

My radio is 1 DIN car DVD Player 7T Built in 2 GB SD Card Detachable Panel Bluetooth GPS iPod with DVB-T

Mark model: JZY-7T-G also known as SZC446
http://www.jzyet.com/Product-18.html
board Rizetech, chip S3C2440, processor ARM902T
http://www.rizetech.com.cn/SACGM1001spec.htm

The files you need are type firmware ng505
How your analysis and/or solutions are?
I update it with ng5005 do?

Greetings and luck
Go to Top of Page

todd

2 Posts

Posted - 06 déc. 2009 :  00:54:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another APPDATA.EXE clicker here :(

Everything works fine on my system but as with others I got launched into the screen calibration when ever I launch the satnav.

This is my unit here

http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/road-king-7-inch-highdef-car-dvd-player-with-gps-and-dvbt/

Would appreciate it if anyone that has this unit could send me the nandflash files.

Kind Regards

Todd
Go to Top of Page

todd

2 Posts

Posted - 07 déc. 2009 :  13:21:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by todd

Everything works fine on my system but as with others I got launched into the screen calibration when ever I launch the satnav.

This is my unit here

http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/road-king-7-inch-highdef-car-dvd-player-with-gps-and-dvbt/

Would appreciate it if anyone that has this unit could send me the nandflash files.

Kind Regards

Todd

Sorted, got an update file from the supplier :)
Go to Top of Page

CPastori

Argentina
7 Posts

Posted - 07 déc. 2009 :  17:05:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

This is my unit here

Kind Regards

Todd

Sorted, got an update file from the supplier :)

Hi Todd, sorry for my english, could you send me the files by an e-mail? o put in somewere to download it?.
Thanks in advance
my e-mail is honda15093@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

adzmr2

United Kingdom
24 Posts

Posted - 08 déc. 2009 :  21:06:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Melez

I see from one of your post you say you have almost all firmware for the Chinese units, i need some for this

http://joyousgroup.en.ec21.com/Double_Din_Car_PC_with--3501425_3501638.html

I deleted some of the files from the nand and now it wont boot into anything just freezes on the loading screen, can you be of any help? It would be much appreciated.

Regards

Adz
Go to Top of Page

tome

6 Posts

Posted - 13 déc. 2009 :  19:18:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello melez,
My name is Tome.
Excuse me if I give a lot of errors, jet used google to translate.
I'm desperate can with my 2 Din, I was coming over to run the GPS, I would like to ask you, please you sil if you can find me
the firmaware modeled for my Radio 2 Din http://www.sundaybuy.com/doce/prod_show.aspx?pid=664

Already thank you.
Me greetings.
Tome.

Bonjour melez,
Mon nom est Tome,
Je me excuse si je donne beaucoup de erreur,jais utilisée google pour traduire.
Je suis en peux désespérée avec mon 2 Din, je ne arrive plus a faire fonctionner le Gps, je voudrai vous demander ,sil vous plais si vous avez la possibilité de me trouver
le Firmaware pour mon modelé de Radio 2 Din, http://www.sundaybuy.com/doce/prod_show.aspx?pid=664
Déjà merci beaucoup.
Me salutations.
Tome.

quote:

quote:
hi,

Edited by - tome on 13 déc. 2009 19:25:34
Go to Top of Page

CPastori

Argentina
7 Posts

Posted - 16 déc. 2009 :  16:09:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nextasym

Nextasym could you send your firmware?, i have a AIO 5" one. my email is honda15093@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

manospr

Greece
1 Posts

Posted - 25 janv. 2010 :  09:43:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have the same problem after running \Windows\APPUPDATA.exe. My unit is
this one. http://www.hifimax.net/proinfo.asp?ArticleID=371
Can anyone sent me in my email manospr@eurobanktravel.gr the nandflash files to solve the problem?
i tried this but the link is broken
thks in adnantage
Manolis
Go to Top of Page

szabi0423

Hungary
5 Posts

Posted - 25 janv. 2010 :  14:19:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Is one like this:
http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/7inch-car-dvd-player-gps-dvbt-dual-zone-2-din-touchscreen/
And yesterday the navigation is not willing to start.
Stops at a undermentioned picture:

http://www.keptarolo.com/show-image.php?id=034afa14332bdc5c5e581755cce71c93

But everything else works correctly on the radio. (radio, dvd, bluetooth, SD card media, rear camera)

I would ask help. What may be his trouble?

Greet the help
Go to Top of Page

Frank

3 Posts

Posted - 01 févr. 2010 :  16:03:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
hi,

Do you have the firmware for this model Melez? I would appreciate if you sent it to me at franki.1@gmx.de.

http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/stargate-7-inch-touch-screen-car-media-system-and-gps-navigator/

Thanks
Frank
Go to Top of Page

houss

1 Posts

Posted - 03 févr. 2010 :  11:25:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Frank

quote:

quote:
hi,

Do you have the firmware for this model Melez? I would appreciate if you sent it to me at franki.1@gmx.de.

Thanks
Frank

Hi everybody
I have found the original firmware for your gps car unit

http://download.chinavasion.com/index.php?action=search&search=cvgx
Go to Top of Page

pimpmaneaton

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03 févr. 2010 :  19:30:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm new to this fourm but I have a JZY-817-G (SZC447) GPS all in one and my problem with it is that the time displayed in the Radio is not what is should be. For instance if the time was set to 1:17 pm in the radio it will show as PM:17. If I switch between modes several times and/or cycle the key that time will adjust itself and move forward. It wont reset back to noon and anyting like that. Also at times when I go to reset the time and adjust the hours instead of having a selection of 1-12 I will be able to adjust from 1-120. Then other times will be the normal 1-12. So I'm sure I'm having a software issue and have been talking with the seller and he keeps telling me to take it to a garage and have them look at it. The thing is though and I can't get it through this guys head is that I'm a master technician for both Volkswagen and Ford and I know quite a bit about a lot of things and I know this is not a problem with my vehicle. So I have noticed the post by houss about him finding the orginal firmware at http://download.chinavasion.com/index.php?action=search&search=cvgx. That CVGX-C14f model on that website looks that same as mine as far as the unit and the display. Does anybody know if that firmware is compatible with my unit and/or will it fix my problem. I would hate to update my unit and totally mess it up. Has anybody seen this problem before? Thanks in advance for any replies, you guys are doing some awesome things here and look forward to reading about more posts about the customization of these units.
Go to Top of Page

shedhead

Ireland
1 Posts

Posted - 15 févr. 2010 :  11:10:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All
Where is the firmware to be found to sort out my corrupted WIN ce5. I followed the links mentioned but ended up at Chinavasion where there is no information available.My unit is - street-ninja-62-inch-car-dvd-player-system-with-dvbt-and-gps/ It orignally came with a valuation version of Route 66 which is out of date, I tried to update it with iGO8 3.2 and that is when my problems started following various suggestions I ended up with mu WIN Ce5 corrupted. Can anybody help please?
Brian
Go to Top of Page

sami1011

Saudi Arabia
1 Posts

Posted - 15 févr. 2010 :  23:13:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a problem with my chinese "gps navigator 4.3" TFT-LCD MODULE" . When i try to run the unit give this messege:
" welcome to use this GPS system!
Firstly please check whether update package
exist validly in the SD card."
press<OK> to start updating,
press<cancel> to stop updating.

When I press cancel there is no response.
when I press ok another message appear (error)

GPSLogin
Fail to read update package!

Name of device from the user handbook:
GPS Navigator
V43DO3

SPECIFICATION:
CPU : ATALAS III 327MHZ /SAMSUNG S3C2440@400MHZ (BLUETOOTH)
memory : 64MB ROM
chip : SiRF Star III
antenna : Built-in antenna
Memory card : Applicable for a Maximum up 4 GBSD card
Screen Type : TFT Touch Screen
Screen Size : 4.3"
Screen color : 65k color
Dot Matrix Display : 480*272
Extension Slot : SD
Battery Type : Built-in Lithium battery
Battery Capacity : 1200mAh
Product Dimensions : 120 x 83 x 19.5mm

I checked many web site for it's firmware but no success.

please, Melez send me the updating file.

thanks
Go to Top of Page

caprius03

Singapore
3 Posts

Posted - 17 févr. 2010 :  08:48:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by mikeapple

hi, thanks for the offer. The ebay seller eventually sent me an update which solveed the problem

hi mike, can you send me a copy for the nandflash update? my email caprius03@gmail.com . thanks alot
Go to Top of Page

nihonjin

9 Posts

Posted - 20 févr. 2010 :  02:07:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manospr

i have the same problem after running \Windows\APPUPDATA.exe. My unit is
this one. http://www.hifimax.net/proinfo.asp?ArticleID=371
Can anyone sent me in my email manospr@eurobanktravel.gr the nandflash files to solve the problem?
i tried this but the link is broken
thks in adnantage
Manolis

I tried the same link and it no longer works. Can someone please upload firmware_ng505 somewhere else or provide another link i cant find it anywhere. thanks.
Go to Top of Page

canmandad

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 27 févr. 2010 :  00:24:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am looking to find the firmware for a 7-inch Touch Screen 2 Din In-Dash Car DVD Player Built-in GPS Function Dual Zone JZY-817-G (SZC447).

I just bought one and installed it, the night I installed it I was testing out the features and it all worked great, then I tested the remote (which works well) but then I lost the touch screen functionality in Radio Mode and Bluetooth mode. Touchscreen still works great in GPS mode. But unfortunately I cant access the modes menu without the touch screen.

If you have the proper firmware or can point me in the right direction to find it, please feel free to email me at canmandad@sbcglobal.net
Go to Top of Page

marcelf

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 02 mars 2010 :  21:44:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, i´m looking for a new Firmware too.

My device is a Chinavasion King Cobra CVFY-C41

see:
http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/king-cobra-7-inch-hd-touch-car-dvd-player-wifi-gps-dvbt/

i´m happy about all other interesting things like modding frontend, radio app and other too :-)
Go to Top of Page

dozius

6 Posts

Posted - 28 avr. 2010 :  20:33:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody.. I am so desperate..

I have bought this unit
http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/budget-car-gps-navigation-system-with-bluetooth/

and after 1-2 hours it stopped working.. radio and bluetooth are fine. gps/divx etc not working. When I press GPS it shows a blue screen and waits forever (until I choose radio or bluetooth again on the remote). The same for movie player...

It's as if WinCE (or something) is not there anymore... I DIDNT MESS with any files. It just happened without obvious reason.

Any suggestions?
Go to Top of Page

squigly

4 Posts

Posted - 01 mai 2010 :  14:36:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
hi,

Hey melez
Do you have any files for a waywell wd6045 (http://www.szwaywell.com/prod_dtl.asp?id=519) I get a sysupdate screen when i press navi and there are no files on my nandflash drive
Go to Top of Page

itsred

7 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2010 :  22:23:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ squigly

The waywell wd6045 looks like a great unit, i have an audi a6 and it looks like it will fit.

Can you tell me how much you paid for it, and any comments you might have. My existing unit won't enter the gps menu so i thought i'd see whats new on the market.
Go to Top of Page

itsred

7 Posts

Posted - 08 mai 2010 :  01:46:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by szabi0423

Hi all,

Is one like this:
http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/7inch-car-dvd-player-gps-dvbt-dual-zone-2-din-touchscreen/
And yesterday the navigation is not willing to start.
Stops at a undermentioned picture:

http://www.keptarolo.com/show-image.php?id=034afa14332bdc5c5e581755cce71c93

But everything else works correctly on the radio. (radio, dvd, bluetooth, SD card media, rear camera)

I would ask help. What may be his trouble?

Greet the help

Did you figure out what was wrong with your NAV system
Go to Top of Page

namusmc

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 12 mai 2010 :  02:13:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently purchased a no name chinese 7" 2din gps system from
http://www.lightinthebox.com/7-inch-Touch-Screen-2-Din-In-Dash-Car-DVD-Player-Built-in-GPS-Function-Dual-Zone-JZY-817-G--SZC447-_p27907.html

I inserted the gps SD card to load the unit with the gps software. I press the gps option on the menu and a screen says "GLOBAL NAVIGATION". Then another screen appears and just stays there. Can't go any further. The screen looks like a calibration screen with a white/blue background and a stylus with a + symbol that moves around the screen. Anyone have a solution?

Thank you,

Ric

Go to Top of Page

squigly

4 Posts

Posted - 24 mai 2010 :  14:41:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ itsred

you can expect to pay $300 - $500 for one of these, check out www.szwaywell.com (i have read some bad reports from them though) there is also the dynavin unit www.dynavin.com they are virtually exactly the same but have better support, latest version is HD and has usb wireless support ;-) so you can have internet in your car (in case watching the road dosn't interest you ;-p )
Go to Top of Page

squigly

4 Posts

Posted - 24 mai 2010 :  14:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by namusmc

I recently purchased a no name chinese 7" 2din gps system from
http://www.lightinthebox.com/7-inch-Touch-Screen-2-Din-In-Dash-Car-DVD-Player-Built-in-GPS-Function-Dual-Zone-JZY-817-G--SZC447-_p27907.html

I inserted the gps SD card to load the unit with the gps software. I press the gps option on the menu and a screen says "GLOBAL NAVIGATION". Then another screen appears and just stays there. Can't go any further. The screen looks like a calibration screen with a white/blue background and a stylus with a + symbol that moves around the screen. Anyone have a solution?

Thank you,

Ric

That soundslike the calibration screen that coms up, after the white screen you probbly get a blue screen with nothing on it right??

If so its ctually the wince desktop, press and hold on the screen, a ring of dots shold apper with a menu, as if you had righ clicked, ( it may be in chinese) select the 2nd last option, this should create a new folder on the desktop, you can open that and then go up a few folders till you get to the "my computer" you should e able to se your storage card and he nandflash as well as the NWDflash drives..

As a work around you can do this every time and manually open any navigation program on your storage card.. for a permanent fix you need to get the files for your NWDflash drive, thats what has been corrupted (its the Console type progra where ou used to put the path to your navigation program)
Go to Top of Page

majak33

2 Posts

Posted - 25 mai 2010 :  12:01:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have problem with http://www.lightinthebox.com/7-inch-Touch-Screen-1-Din-In-Dash-Car-DVD-Player-Built-in-GPS-System-AL-8008GL-SZC007-_p45524.html.ON the gps mode is blue screen.Can anybody help me reinstall correct firmware?samsung S3C2440AL-4O,0807 ARM.thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Frauenliebex

2 Posts

Posted - 11 juin 2010 :  11:00:11  Show Profile  Visit Frauenliebex's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ihr habt eine schoene Webseite hier, und vielciht schaut Ihr euch auchmal meine an, ok Sex im Internet ist nicht jedermans Sache, aber eben meine erste Homepage. Danke und macht weiter so!
[url=http://pornocams.sexblogz.org/[/url]

AEV High Steer
Go to Top of Page

trpolat

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - 11 juin 2010 :  21:52:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi
I have the same problem with my first cvha-C22 windows ce screen after firmware upgrade I now have only the blue screen I got the firmware upgrade can not do if someone has a firmware send to: yilmazss@hotmail.com
http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/gps-car-dvd-with-dvbt-and-bluetooth-1din/

trpolat
Go to Top of Page

kruuth

71 Posts

Posted - 16 juin 2010 :  19:31:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have XD-7258 what firmware do I use?
Go to Top of Page

Frauenliebex

2 Posts

Posted - 22 juil. 2010 :  22:34:42  Show Profile  Visit Frauenliebex's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ihr habt eine schoene Webseite hier, und vielciht schaut Ihr euch auchmal meine an, ok Sex im Internet ist nicht jedermans Sache, aber eben meine erste Homepage. Danke und macht weiter so!
[url=http://sexvideos.blogsexseite.com/[/url]

AEV High Steer
Go to Top of Page

paulinchenxx

1 Posts

Posted - 28 juil. 2010 :  00:27:03  Show Profile  Visit paulinchenxx's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[url=http://sexchat.blogsexseite.com/[/url]

AEV High Steer
Go to Top of Page

bebetaz

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 09 août 2010 :  09:08:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi trpolat just wondering if you solved your problem with the CVHA? I have exactly the same issue.

Cheers,
bebetaz
Go to Top of Page

wh2010

3 Posts

Posted - 14 août 2010 :  19:12:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hallo Melez
please help me
i have this one
http://cgi.ebay.de/2-DIN-Navigation-DVD-GPS-Navi-Autoradio-Dual-CPU-PIP-HD-/170505269839?cmd=ViewItem&pt=CE_Auto_Hi_Fi_Autoradios&hash=item27b2e7f24f

ME 728G
ID: 410C-80100510-281110-484E02-606F5C89
VER: F208-F208-6020-100313 Windows@CE 6.0
i need the firmware because i think i destroid the Windows
the startscreen for GPS only shows "storagecard\nwdsofware.exe" or "nandflash/"
ican´t change it,
Go to Top of Page

Frank

3 Posts

Posted - 10 sept. 2010 :  11:59:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
hi,

Go to Top of Page

koj

11 Posts

Posted - 11 sept. 2010 :  11:18:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ Frank
Was wondering if you have any info on this unit http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00sCvTHhSKycby/2-Din-Car-DVD-Player-With-GPS-And-Bluetooth-5628.jpg.
Mine is actually called a D6290 but appears to be more commonly known as 5628. I am having a problem with motorized screen. It opens and closes itself when using navi screen and will not stop until you exit navi and select dvd. I thought i could cure it by just removing power to screen motor as i do not use cd/dvd as i have usb hooked up to nav side as well as radio side. however it now takes about a minute for unit to wake up i presume it is trying to get info from screen sensors.
Go to Top of Page

whitie

2 Posts

Posted - 27 sept. 2010 :  02:15:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pimpmaneaton
I to have the same problem as you with the correct time on the jzy-817g szc447 gps. Have you corrected your problem?please let me know

whitie
Go to Top of Page

Hoenzbroek

13 Posts

Posted - 09 oct. 2010 :  15:05:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a Witson d720v ( http://www.tune-it.com.gr/tuner/index.php/virtuemart/Tune-it-MULTIMEDIA/Special-OEM-Car-DVD-Player/VOLKSWAGEN/7-All-in-one-DVD-player-For-VW-D720V.html) The screen goes complete blank after pushing the navi button. Which files do i have to flash to solve this problem ?
Go to Top of Page

nummer

4 Posts

Posted - 13 oct. 2010 :  21:20:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nummer

Hallo MELEZ
please help me
i have this one
http://cgi.ebay.de/2-DIN-GPS-DVD-NAVI-AUTORADIO-PIP-TOUCHSCREEN-SD-USB-MP3-/180570168392?pt=CE_Auto_Hi_Fi_Autoradios&hash=item2a0ad21c48
i need firmware

can somebody help me?
nummer

Go to Top of Page

vetnet

Portugal
4 Posts

Posted - 23 oct. 2010 :  23:06:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Help. Hello! Also I have the same problem with my radio chines.
Can please send to my email as "firmware_ng505.zip.
carvalhonovavet@sapo.pt.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

selo

9 Posts

Posted - 05 nov. 2010 :  19:26:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
guten tag,
ich habe den cvgx-c14 7zoll auto navi gerät kaputt geflasht.
Im Navibereich ist nur blauer Bild, sonst nichts.
Ich habe die original bootloader, aber wie wieder die Karte im GPS Schacht lesen lassen, greift nicht zu und bootet nicht.
bitte um Hilfe

Good day,
I have the CVGX-c14 7zoll car navi unit flashed broken.
In Navigationarea is only blue screen, nothing else.
I have the original boot loader, but what re-read the card slot in the GPS can be accesses; not and does not boot.
please help
Go to Top of Page

Magnum22

Romania
2 Posts

Posted - 12 nov. 2010 :  14:33:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hy! My Name is Sorin and i have a problem! I have this: http://static.cauti.ro/images/produse_magazine/Playbox-Nitro-40-Multimedia-Navigation-System~large~1157_1678_156_2.jpg it's a chinese pna! By mistake and i didnt know i double clicked APPUPDATA.exe... now when i turn on the gps i have the calibration screen then loads windows CE (desktop)... i need the firmware for this PNA (upapp.src) file for my gps(PlayBox Nitro 40). Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

selo

9 Posts

Posted - 15 nov. 2010 :  09:08:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
guten tag,

jetzt sind die Geräte kostengünstig,

Frage für den experten:

Wenn ich mir den selben kaufen würde, kann ich die startdateien samt bios, firmware und was auch dazugehört zum zweiten Gerät kopieren?

Wenn ja mit welcher Software?

Brauche jede Hilfe und Unterstützung

danke danke

In English:
When I buy the Navi once more, can I copy the bios firmware and other startfiles and progs to the old navi ?
thanks a lof for your help

Go to Top of Page

Magnum22

Romania
2 Posts

Posted - 15 nov. 2010 :  20:38:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Magnum22

Hy! My Name is Sorin and i have a problem! I have this: http://static.cauti.ro/images/produse_magazine/Playbox-Nitro-40-Multimedia-Navigation-System~large~1157_1678_156_2.jpg it's a chinese pna! By mistake and i didnt know i double clicked APPUPDATA.exe... now when i turn on the gps i have the calibration screen then loads windows CE (desktop)... i need the firmware for this PNA (upapp.src) file for my gps(PlayBox Nitro 40). Thanks!

Problem Solved! Hard but solved! I found a guy with an exactly gps like me (Playbox Nitro 40). With MioPocket i copy his NandFlash files in my SD and i copy back to my GPS unit! Now i'm back again with the old NAV Screen ... no more screen calibration. And if u have a Chinese GPS Unit ... make a copy of your nandflash files before you hack it and NEVER doubleclick APPUPDATA.exe or any update files. Best luck ! Sorry for my english !
Go to Top of Page

selo

9 Posts

Posted - 15 nov. 2010 :  23:20:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
guten tag, your problem was with nandflash
my problem is the WinCE 5
WinCE5 is not loading by me.

i write it in german, sorry
guten tag,
ich habe exakt den cvgx-c14 (Softwaremäßig) und MY-709G (Hardwaremäßig)
es muß aber möglich sein zu kopieren oder reinschreiben denke ich.
evtl durch versteckte menüs oder bestimmte tastenklicks oder bestimmte stellen vom screen berühren?
klinkt Doof, aber in einem türkischen Forum wurde mir geschrieben, dass ich schnell Rechtecke auf dem Screen zeichnen soll, nachdem ich das Gerät einschalte.
ich bin weiterhin über jede hilfe dankbar

danke danke danke

Nur mal zur info:
ich habe vordere Blende vom Navi aufgemacht und kann von dort aus ins innere vom Navi auf dem Mainboard gucken,
was ich gesehen habe: 3 oder 4 von hand gemachte lötstellen an einer Ecke.
Meine Frage jetzt, ob das wince so reingeschrieben wurde?

mfG

and now translate with google:
Good day,
I have exactly the CVGX-c14 (software) and MY-709g (standard hardware)
It must be possible to copy or write pure I think.
possibly due to hidden menus or specific button clicks or certain set of touch screen?
latches to Goofy, but in a Turkish forum I was written that I quickly draw rectangles on the screen after I turn on the device.
I am still grateful for any help

thank you thank you thank you

Only once for info:
I opened the front panel from Navi and can broadcast from there into the interior of navigation on the main board,
I've seen 3 or 4 made of hand-soldered joints on one corner.
My question now is whether the wince was written so pure?

good luck
Go to Top of Page

selo

9 Posts

Posted - 21 nov. 2010 :  18:07:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
guten tag,
ich habe sämtliche Bilder vom Board gemacht, vielleicht kommen wir so weiter, evtl usb anschluß herstellen oder so.
Pins sind reichlich vorhanden.

http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/01.jpg
http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/02.jpg
http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/03.jpg
http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/04.jpg
http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/05.jpg
http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/06.jpg
http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/07.jpg
http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/08.jpg
http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/09.jpg
http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/10.jpg
http://www.dertlifm.com/navi/11.jpg

warte auf jede hilfe und ratschläge und bedanke mich

Can I connected usb and so with this board ?
thanks a lot
Go to Top of Page

MisterG82

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - 22 janv. 2011 :  14:50:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by selo

guten tag,
ich habe sämtliche Bilder vom Board gemacht, vielleicht kommen wir so weiter, evtl usb anschluß herstellen oder so.
Pins sind reichlich vorhanden.
-----------------------------------

Hallo, das geht leider nicht zum programmieren.
Es wurde im fabrik programmiert via eine flatcable connector.
Sehe mal ihre bild hier ich habe das punkt markiert.http://img691.imageshack.us/i/58817949.jpg/

Aber was ist ihre problem ? habe es nicht verstanten..?
wann sie die flash software benotigt sind oder support brauchst kannst mich kontaktieren. das gerat wieder zum leben machen ist aber nicht kostenlos (flash rom) entschuldugung fur meine slechte deutsch.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi its not possible to program it.
it gets programmed in the factory by a flatcable.
see your own image of the board, the flat connector is marked in cirkle.
http://img691.imageshack.us/i/58817949.jpg/

But what is your problem? i dont understand where u want to go to.
when you need support of reflash it or bring it back alive u can contact me also, but if it needs to reflash its not for free.

Kind regards

MisterG82

Mhrspeed_fight@hotmail.com
People, please don't send me requests to send (free) FIRMWARE !!
Thanks in advance

Go to Top of Page

MisterG82

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - 22 janv. 2011 :  17:06:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by selo

guten tag,
ich habe den cvgx-c14 7zoll auto navi gerät kaputt geflasht.
Im Navibereich ist nur blauer Bild, sonst nichts.
Ich habe die original bootloader, aber wie wieder die Karte im GPS Schacht lesen lassen, greift nicht zu und bootet nicht.
bitte um Hilfe

Good day,
I have the CVGX-c14 7zoll car navi unit flashed broken.
In Navigationarea is only blue screen, nothing else.
I have the original boot loader, but what re-read the card slot in the GPS can be accesses; not and does not boot.
please help

When u have a blue screen or blank screen, you have blown the MCU chip
in most cases because of bad 1-5v connection ! if this is happend,
the mcu chip needs to be replaced. (its very hard to get the chip)
Go to Top of Page

morfeus

Croatia
8 Posts

Posted - 05 avr. 2011 :  22:06:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!

I messed a little bit with my PNA, installed mioPocket, and renamed \NandFlash\slave_q.exe to slave_q.old. That way, I got into windows CE every time. As this "was not enough", i copied \NandFlash\MioPocket\Laucher.exe and \nandflash\miopocket\laucher.ini to \NandFlash and renamed the .exe to slave_q.exe. Now, when the device starts, black screen shows up with an message box saying: "Could not open configuration file" And when I click OK, the device is not responding and the screen stays black with this little messagebox frozen on screen:( So there is no way I can access the NandFlash. The device has sacgm1001-v2.20, system version v2.8. Resolution is 320x240. Is there any way I can reflash the device? Does anybody have the right flash files? If needed, I can upload additional pictures of the device... Thanks!

Edited by - morfeus on 05 avr. 2011 22:30:25
Go to Top of Page

netpc

Spain
2 Posts

Posted - 18 avr. 2011 :  12:49:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have got an autoradio from Chinavision, CVET-C26 model. When I try acces to GPS program just appear a black screen with Navigation System phrase. Could you help me, please??
Go to Top of Page

kamenek10

9 Posts

Posted - 21 avr. 2011 :  13:22:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi!
i search firmware for this car dvd http://www.lightinthebox.com/7-inch---Touch-Screen---2-Din-In-Dash-Car-DVD-Player-With-DVB-T--Bluetooth-GPS-Ipod-Function---Dual-Zone--SZC800-_p57148.html
can help me?
mail_ romancaletka@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

dj_julk

1 Posts

Posted - 02 mai 2011 :  04:25:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kruuth

I have XD-7258 what firmware do I use?

Hi, I have a radio XD-7268. I Have read that you have this radio too. Now, my screen is blue all time and doesn´t play DVD,USB... Can you Help me? I am so sad... I bought this radio 1 week ago but no warranty. Hope you can help me. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

ElectricJack2

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09 juil. 2012 :  22:57:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:
hi,

Hi Melez, Is it possible to email firmware or NandFlash, if you have, of Dual zone JZY-817G Radio at Light in the Box. I lost NandFlash, goes to calibrate screen then to wince5, any help Greatly appreciated. Many Thanks ElectricJack2 email jdaverill@comcast.net MODEL= http://www.lightinthebox.com/7--Touch-Screen-2-Din-Car-DVD-Player-GPS-Dual-Zone-Support-iPod-Bluetooth-TV-Steering-Wheel-Control-SZC447-_p27907.html

Thanks
Frank

Edited by - ElectricJack2 on 12 juil. 2012 08:05:38
Go to Top of Page

ElectricJack2

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12 juil. 2012 :  08:08:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[/quote] Hi Melez, Is it possible to email firmware or NandFlash, if you have, of Dual zone JZY-817G Radio at Light in the Box. I lost NandFlash, goes to calibrate screen then to wince5, any help Greatly appreciated. Many Thanks ElectricJack2

Email jdaverill@comcast.net

MODEL= http://www.lightinthebox.com/7--Touch-Screen-2-Din-Car-DVD-Player-GPS-Dual-Zone-Support-iPod-Bluetooth-TV-Steering-Wheel-Control-SZC447-_p27907.html
Go to Top of Page

vagzou

2 Posts

Posted - 08 août 2012 :  11:40:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have also recently bought from China a similar device (Car DVD Player + GPS+Bluetooth+FM+IPOD+2GB SD card with map), but it has a small problem. It does not memorize the preset stations on the radio. Does anyone have an idea what to do? The cables are certainly correct and I have disconnected it once in order to reboot. Also pressed reset once.
Go to Top of Page

vagzou

2 Posts

Posted - 08 août 2012 :  11:41:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have also recently bought from China a similar device (Car DVD Player + GPS+Bluetooth+FM+IPOD+2GB SD card with map), but it has a small problem. It does not memorize the preset stations on the radio. Does anyone have an idea what to do? The cables are certainly correct and I have disconnected it once in order to reboot. Also pressed reset once.
Go to Top of Page

brotaDefcoarf

Zambia
2 Posts

Posted - 19 déc. 2012 :  08:00:01  Show Profile  Visit brotaDefcoarf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[url=http://greencoffeetruth.com/green-coffee-review/]green coffee bean extract[/url] Some don't like their common pod coffee maker otherwise of and liver without the harmful use of strong chemicals. This saves me some of the intricate lines especially from that hasnt sat for more than twenty minutes. ^ William Law, The History of Coffee, including affect the which a Hence, it The to certain ingredients. It is not finished anyway, since you can add osteolysis as sodium which found no considerable web link. -and just what very specific the and to Philips can also be addictive. They are also a great gifting option for some including 55 the provided grinds is gourmet coffees is the Kenyan AA. Their small size makes them very portable so there our 20% in women by nurtured who do be very experienced and well trained.

[url=http://greencoffeetruth.com/green-coffee-review/]green coffee bean extract[/url]
Go to Top of Page

CYRILLOUTT13

2 Posts

Posted - 26 déc. 2012 :  13:45:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HELLO.
I need nand flash or firmware for my car radio.

If someone have the same firmware, can send me a nandflash copy, please.
i had delete it with a bad manipulation.
thank you for you re reply
Go to Top of Page

Frank

3 Posts

Posted - 21 janv. 2013 :  18:35:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
hi,

Go to Top of Page

CYRILLOUTT13

2 Posts

Posted - 21 janv. 2013 :  20:53:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:
hi,

HI FRANK
I dont resolve my problem.
can you send me te files to reinstall the system please?
Go to Top of Page

nemrik

New Zealand
1 Posts

Posted - 11 févr. 2013 :  04:38:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have recently bought http://www.chinavasion.com/china/wholesale/Car_DVD_Players/2_DIN_Car_DVD_Player/Car_DVD_Player_Stargate_-_2DIN_GPS_800x480/ and am in need of firmware for this product as the current firmware loaded isn't the most recent one. if anyone has this firmware can you email it to me. nemrik2@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2015_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05