Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2274

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 [TOPIC] Customizing the HP iPaq 310
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 244

ma0am

16 Posts

Posted - 05 sept. 2008 :  21:05:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

and if I modify your date.zip?
you attaches your original data.zip

Here's my data.zip!
Makes more sence to use an English one, and not an Italian, eh?

http://rapidshare.de/files/40403214/data.zip.html

Thanks, buddie

Edited by - ma0am on 05 sept. 2008 21:13:07
Go to Top of Page

mauro.dvr

62 Posts

Posted - 05 sept. 2008 :  21:40:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ma0am

quote:

and if I modify your date.zip?
you attaches your original data.zip

Here's my data.zip!
Makes more sence to use an English one, and not an Italian, eh?

http://rapidshare.de/files/40403214/data.zip.html

Thanks, buddie

ciao ma0am,
I have analyzed the code of your date.zip, and it is equal to mine.
I don't understand because it don't work on your hp.
I cannot sincerely do anything.
I think about shortly inserting the possibility to directly remove the option from the menu.

Edited by - mauro.dvr on 05 sept. 2008 21:42:02
Go to Top of Page

simima

Switzerland
53 Posts

Posted - 05 sept. 2008 :  22:53:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ mauro

Did you get the volume/background icon to work as on the original (that is, the icon changes from volume to brightness)? I couldn't get it to work...

-Simon
Go to Top of Page

mauro.dvr

62 Posts

Posted - 06 sept. 2008 :  00:03:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by simima

@ mauro

Did you get the volume/background icon to work as on the original (that is, the icon changes from volume to brightness)? I couldn't get it to work...

-Simon

ciao,
I hope to understand, my english is ugly!

you must leave the commands for the volume on the layer ui_NavigateMapHeader.
I don't know because, but on other layer doesn't perfectly work.
In the layer ui_NavigateMapHeader you can remove only these lines:

<SPRITE xxx x=0 y=0 z=1 bmp="whitestripe_top.bmp">
<SPRITE xxx x=710 y=10 z=1 bmp="hp_map_speator.bmp">
<BUTTON xxx x=0 y=0 z=10 bmp="map_call.bmp#2" onRelease='HP_OPEN_BT_APP "dialer"'>
<SPRITE xxx bmp="hp_map_speator.bmp" x=82 y=8 z=1>
<BUTTON btnNMH_CompletedWPList x=82 y=0 z=10 bmp="map_contact.bmp#2" onrelease='NEXTSTATE st_KML_Itiner' enabledmodel="!other.hp.completed_waypoints.list.isempty">
<SPRITE xxx bmp="hp_map_speator.bmp" x=164 y=8 z=1>
<BUTTON xxx x=630 y=0 z=12 bmp="header_btn_music.bmp#2" onRelease='HP_GOTO_OASIS "addon_media" "main" 1'>
<BUTTON xxx x=164 y=0 z=12 bmp="Hp_map_btnstr.bmp" onRelease='run sc_ChangeStreet'>

and these instead you must make them invisible, with the command hide (always if you don't use them)

<BUTTON btn_footer_1 x=102 y=415 z=12 bmp="map_footer_btn_slice_top.bmp" onRelease='' hide>
<BUTTON btn_footer_2 x=102 y=443 z=12 bmp="map_footer_btn_slice_bottom.bmp" onRelease='' hide>
<BUTTON btn_stopflyover x=727 y=232 z=12 bmp="HP_map_play.bmp" onRelease='STOPFLYOVER' hide>
<BUTTON btn_tracklog x=727 y=232 z=12 bmp="HP_map_record.bmp" onRelease='nextstate st_ManageTrack' hide>

ok...
these are the line of volume and volume brightness:

<SPRITE sprNM_VolStatus x=755 y=6 z=23 bmp="hp_header_volume.spr" phasemodel="other.hp.volume_phase">
<PUSHBUTTON BtnVolumeOnMap x=731 y=-6 z=100 bmp="hp_volume_btn.bmp#2" onselect='run sc_Volume_Open' ondeselect='run sc_Brightness_Open'>

<SPRITE IconBrightness x=755 y=6 z=23 bmp="hp_header_brightness.bmp" HIDE>
<PUSHBUTTON BtnBrightnessOnMap x=731 y=-6 z=100 bmp="hp_volume_btn.bmp#2" onselect='' ondeselect='run sc_Brightness_Close' HIDE>

attention..... I repeat...
if you take these last linnes and you insert them in other layer doesn't correctly work.
Go to Top of Page

georgesr

8 Posts

Posted - 06 sept. 2008 :  06:46:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
does anybody actually use the fly over option?

georgesr
Go to Top of Page

MSH314

Netherlands
13 Posts

Posted - 06 sept. 2008 :  11:02:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mauro.dvr

quote:
Originally posted by barbudor

@mauro.dvr

It looks like this skin enables a lot of features that was not available when I was using the default skin. So this bring me a lot of questions:

- Some texts does not appears to be localized and remains in English. Even for some buttons that were correctly translated in original skin such as "Set Destination" => which file should I look into to complete localization ?

in data.zip\config\keyboard.ini

Hello Mauro,

I tried to get this working via the keyboard.ini, but that does not work, because the problem is that the english text cannot be converted to the local text. Simply said: the text does not exist in the local language.
I searched myself and found that you changed the file data.zip\ui_hp_sagan\800_480\ui\place_800_480.ui

<layer ui_PlaceMenu z=30>
;---pulsanti a sx
<BUTTON btnPM_AddStart x=0 y=14 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Set\nStart" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddStart_OnRelease'>
<BUTTON btnPM_RemoveStart x=0 y=14 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Remove\nStart" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_RemoveStart_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btnPM_AddVia x=0 y=104 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Add\nVia" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddVia_OnRelease'>
<BUTTON btnPM_RemoveVia x=0 y=104 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Remove\nVia" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-8" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_RemoveVia_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btnPM_Continue x=0 y=194 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Continue" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_Continue_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btnPM_AddDest x=0 y=284 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Set\nDest." font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddDest_OnRelease'>
<BUTTON btnPM_RemoveDest x=0 y=284 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Remove\nDest." font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_RemoveDest_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btn_esci x=0 y=374 alpha=28 z=1 bmp="$btnEsci.bmp#2" onrelease='prevstate'>

;---pulsanti a dx
<BUTTON btnPM_Info x=700 y=14 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="POI\nInfo" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='NEXTSTATE st_PlaceInfo'>

<BUTTON btnPM_Favorite x=700 y=104 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Save\nFavorite" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_Favorite_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btnPM_AddPin x=700 y=194 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Save\nas Pin" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddPin_OnRelease'>
<BUTTON btnPM_RemovePin x=700 y=194 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Remove\nas Pin" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_RemovePin_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btnPM_AddPOI x=700 y=284 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Add\nPOI" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddPOI_OnRelease, vAddPOI.set 1'>

<BUTTON btnPM_AddCam x=700 y=374 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Add\nSpeedcam" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=16 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+4" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddCam_OnRelease'>
<BUTTON btnPM_EditCam x=700 y=374 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Edit\nSpeedcam" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=16 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+4" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_EditCam_OnRelease'>

</layer>

I changed the text-fields to the original (as found in the ui_PlaceMenuOLD; also in place_800_480.ui):

<layer ui_PlaceMenu z=30>
;---pulsanti a sx
<BUTTON btnPM_AddStart x=0 y=14 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Set as Start" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddStart_OnRelease'>
<BUTTON btnPM_RemoveStart x=0 y=14 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Remove Start" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_RemoveStart_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btnPM_AddVia x=0 y=104 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Add\nVia" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddVia_OnRelease'>
<BUTTON btnPM_RemoveVia x=0 y=104 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Remove Via" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-8" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_RemoveVia_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btnPM_Continue x=0 y=194 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Continue" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_Continue_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btnPM_AddDest x=0 y=284 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Set as Destination" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddDest_OnRelease'>
<BUTTON btnPM_RemoveDest x=0 y=284 z=1 alpha=30 bmp="$btn_SetOpz.bmp#2" text="Remove Destination" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER-5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_RemoveDest_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btn_esci x=0 y=374 alpha=28 z=1 bmp="$btnEsci.bmp#2" onrelease='prevstate'>

;---pulsanti a dx
<BUTTON btnPM_Info x=700 y=14 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="POI Info" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='NEXTSTATE st_PlaceInfo'>

<BUTTON btnPM_Favorite x=700 y=104 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Save as Favorite" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_Favorite_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btnPM_AddPin x=700 y=194 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Save as Pin" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddPin_OnRelease'>
<BUTTON btnPM_RemovePin x=700 y=194 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Remove Pin" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_RemovePin_OnRelease'>

<BUTTON btnPM_AddPOI x=700 y=284 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Add POI" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=17 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+5" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddPOI_OnRelease, vAddPOI.set 1'>

<BUTTON btnPM_AddCam x=700 y=374 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Add Speedcam" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=16 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+4" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_AddCam_OnRelease'>
<BUTTON btnPM_EditCam x=700 y=374 z=1 alpha=28 bmp="$btn_SetOpz2.bmp#2" text="Edit Speedcam" font="FtraBd__" fontsize=16 color=#000000 color2=#FFFFFF align="CENTER+4" valign="CENTER" onrelease='run sc_btnPM_EditCam_OnRelease'>

</layer>

After this change the text-fields are in my local language (not always fitting in the boxes, but this is not a big problem for me).

Regards, Menno.

BTW, I am using your latest skin for a couple for days now. I think there are still some problems, but I don't know exactly what yet, because I was driving and could not write down the problems I saw. I hope to let you know as soon as I see them again. At this moment I am switching between your skin and the one from Simima; both are nice !! I hope you two can combine your skins with all those nice features.
Go to Top of Page

patruns

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 06 sept. 2008 :  21:34:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! This thread is getting huge and it is becomming difficult to track the various mods, skins and schemes. Would there be a way to separate out or create a sort of repository for the posts that contain the screen shots of each change/version with the new download link? Since there are some minor differences between the 310, 312, 314 & 316, maybe they could be separated as well and then just keep this thread as the main one? (Or maybe just one repository and ask the posters to confirm the models that the versions work on in each post?) Maybe lock out everyone from posting to the repositories except for the gifted coders that are doing the uploads?

Just a thought.
Go to Top of Page

patruns

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 06 sept. 2008 :  21:44:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone figured out a way to update the Bluetooth profile so that it can read your phone address book if the profile in the phone supports it? I have an HP 510 which I believe supports this kind of profile, but the 310 doesn't see the address book. At this point, I also can't get the voice dialing of the phone to work with the 310. My 310 and phone wait for me to speak the voice command, but neither hears it. Then it says "good-bye" through the gps.
Go to Top of Page

simima

Switzerland
53 Posts

Posted - 06 sept. 2008 :  21:49:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@mauro.dvr

Thanks... I can't modify ui_NavigateMapHeader, because I need it unmodified in the script sc_Original_MapSize, which I still use...
So, if anybody is able to identify why the volume/brightness button doesn't work right when taken out of ui_NavigateMapHeader, I'd be very glad to hear...

Thanks...
Simon
Go to Top of Page

Criss20

64 Posts

Posted - 07 sept. 2008 :  18:14:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nobody with other Games (even simple) that work on iPAQ 31* ?

Criss
Go to Top of Page

Brin

2 Posts

Posted - 07 sept. 2008 :  18:55:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. I have a question/offer/request and I hope someone is willing to help me with this. I fly a sailplane and the use of glider software running on a PDA is pretty much required, usually a program called SeeYou:

'http://www.naviter.si/download/seeyou-mobile/index.php?Itemid=27'

This software can be run from a .zip file on the SD card or installed normally. The problem is that sailplanes have a bubble canopy (fun to look out of!) but there is sunlight on the screen and PDA's are not so bright. It works OK but there is the search for a brighter and bigger screen. I would like to try to install SeeYou on a 310 or similar but the procedure seems complex and maybe futile. If there is someone who would be willing to try to install the software on their machine I would be very thankfull. Paying/donating is an option. The software is a free download (with a nag screen).

It was rather fun reading through all the pages of posts. Thanks for even considering my request.

Brin Marks
Go to Top of Page

barbudor

France
1745 Posts

Posted - 07 sept. 2008 :  19:45:44  Show Profile  Visit barbudor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@brin:

I tried without success.
I had to add AYGSHELL.DLL and IMGDECMP.DLL but still the "Cannot find mSeeYou or one of its component" message.
From PEINFO, does not seems to need other DLL.

May be this software is meant to run only on PDA (WinMo) and not on WinCE ?

Do you know if this software is known to run non-PDA, WInCE devices (such as a hacked PND/PNA) ?

Modérateur Forum Traceurs GPS et Suivi GPS Temps Réel, son Index (français) et Les bons plan SIM pour traceurs GPS
Moderator Forum Live GPS Tracking Systems and its Index (english)
CartoExploreur3D | OziPC+OziCE(iPaq314) | TTGoLive950 | Carminat TomTom Live | Tracker Coban GPS-102

Edited by - barbudor on 07 sept. 2008 20:06:25
Go to Top of Page

Brin

2 Posts

Posted - 07 sept. 2008 :  21:08:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
barbudor,thank you so much.

right now, I am running it on a iPAQ 3970. I understand it will run on most all PDA's, but I find this on the website:

Do you want to run SeeYou Mobile on MIPS or SH3 processors?

Up until now we have provided separate and bundled installation files for ARM, MIPS and SH3 processors. According to the download statistics though we are dropping the automatic inclusion of installation files for these processors in favor of smaller downloads and easier installations. If you need to install SeeYou Mobile on any of these processors please contact us and we will give you the right links to do so.

I wonder if the 310 does not have the ARM processor? I looked but could not figure out which it has.

Brin

Go to Top of Page

barbudor

France
1745 Posts

Posted - 07 sept. 2008 :  21:40:25  Show Profile  Visit barbudor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@brin,

Yes the iPaq have an ARM processor.
But it is not a PDA. It is a PND/PNA (Personnal Navigation Assistant/Device) which means that it runs Windows CE, not Windows Mobile.
Windows Mobile that runs on PDA and Smartphones have some enhanced features with regards to WinCE which is a basic OS for dedicated devices.
As such MobileSeeYou may need some of the features of a PDA to run.

My suggestions:
- Check if you have found on this forum or another that mSeeYou can run on a unlocked PNA (such as a MIO, a NAVMAN, a AIRIS, ....)
May be you can directly ask to the software vendor.
- Unless you have already bought the license and love this software, I have read in this discussion references to another software dedicated to gliders. I don't remember the name but check again.

Regards,

Modérateur Forum Traceurs GPS et Suivi GPS Temps Réel, son Index (français) et Les bons plan SIM pour traceurs GPS
Moderator Forum Live GPS Tracking Systems and its Index (english)
CartoExploreur3D | OziPC+OziCE(iPaq314) | TTGoLive950 | Carminat TomTom Live | Tracker Coban GPS-102
Go to Top of Page

MSH314

Netherlands
13 Posts

Posted - 08 sept. 2008 :  20:40:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@All

does anyone know how to change text in the Language-file? I tried to change text in IPAQ\Nav\content\lang\Lang_Dutch-nl.zip\i18n\Dictionary.lang, but for some reason this file does not seem to be picked up during startup (not even after a reset via the low-level reset ?!?!)

Regards, Menno.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 244 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05